Pages

Friday 8 May 2009

Friday Updates

Hi everyone. Hope you have had a great week and are looking forward to a lovely Mothers Day with your families! I have some more fantastic layouts to share with you this evening.
The first is by Peggy











Peggy was inspired by that beautiful colour combination and of course the butterflies. Details can be found on her blog: http://peggy-s.blogspot.com/

The journaling on Peggy's page (which is in Dutch) reads:
What I feel for my kids is so much more than mere love, it's a kind of love that's hard to describe. It's a kind of everlasting being in love, a constant feeling of butterflies in my stomach. I would be lost without my children, they are the reason of my existence.

and some more fab shares from the team by Terri and Renae

Terri brown













Terri says.. I've used the colours in the painting & used a photo of my children that evoke's the warm emotions that the colours inspire. I used a more funky PP choice as well as placement of embellishments to reflect the difference between the boys & girls -- sort of like Dali's use of shadow & light.

Renae Deguara



2 comments:

  1. What beautiful layouts!

    Peggy, I think that your journalling is beautiful and heartfelt... I feel the same way about my daughters!

    Terri, I love all of the different and gorgeous embellishments you used!

    Renae, you scrapped an amazing photo, just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking Fabulous!!

    Peggy such a wonderful feeling you have evoked in your creation. The design is wonderful, great use of colour and your title is a real stand out

    Terri, your intrepretation of light and dark has been conveyed perfectly. Your layout is precious and that chippie is devine

    Renea your use of ink is just awesome and the touch of orange is so uplifting

    ReplyDelete