Pages

Friday 18 September 2009

Another one from.........

Tracy - Sarah in Yellow and Pink Dress


This is what Tracy had to say: Here is my submission for September. I am not an abstract kind of girl BUT I certainly thought so far outside the box, I am in another country!!
I got these new yellow and pink flowers which went perfectly with my daughters dress, so I change the white to yellow (hey rules are to be broken LOL probably not that much though) and took inspiration from On WhiteII and turned it into a sketch.
Finally, are you happy Amanda LOL I completed it, after I started it 2 weeks ago!

Tracy, you have done well, I love your humour Tracy, you crack me up!! The colors blend well together, I love all those little flowers, they're so cute..... At least now you have Amanda off your back!! cheers Shazza


Entries for Septembers Challenge will close on Sunday 27th September at midnight SHARP!

8 comments:

  1. yep im happy now tracy lol, and yep im off your back(for now pmsl)............ love what youve done here, love how everything matches sarah's dress, gorgeous work tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. really lovely layout. love the soft colours and the heart shaped lace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your comment about being out of your comfort zone! It's great to try something new and different and good on you for taking a risk! Lovely LO, lovely colours!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly for now LOL
    Thanks Tash and Shelee for your comments, much appreciated
    Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracy...it's gorgeous ! You have used yellow brilliantly ! Loving all of the different blossoms on the page ! Well done !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Tracy!
    What a gorgeous layout and love the way you used bright yellow for the white. Love all of the beautiful flowers you have added! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!
    Love the colours!
    The yellow looks great with the touches of hot pink!!
    Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. now arent you glad you got it done...your LO is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete