Pages

Thursday 15 October 2009

Looksee! Looksee! Another piece of Art work from......

Michelle Beeby - Sleep Tight


I kept looking at the picture and thinking "I can't make that into a page?" so I softened the colours and used some of the objects as a guide for placement and I think it came out ok.
The journaling reads.......
Such a busy day playing dress up with your big brothers and their tools. It was just time to have a nap, so I hope you... SLEEP TIGHT
Thanks for looking!! - Michelle Beeby


What a fantastic take on the challenge, love the 'Starry Night' feel coming through. The title font looks fantastic and the pic is gorgeous. Well done!! - Shazza

10 comments:

  1. Oh Michelle that's an absolutely beautiful LO. The PP is perfect and I love the little owl in the branches. Great interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree and the owl embellishment is gorgeous... I love the soft swirls in the patterned paper too! Beautiful work Michelle! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is absolutely brilliant, love the owl, and the pic is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome LO lovely pic and cool colours...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful LO, love the title & the sleepy little owl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh everything is so cute on this page - the moon, owl and I love the fence. Awesome way to do the title

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful LO Michelle ! It certainly captures Starry Night to a T !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving this photo michelle... great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is fantastic....so glad you gave it a go. very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete