Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2009

Last chance to apply for a DT position at ARTastic

I want to fill this position from one of my Followers........

Followers of ARTastic challenge blog here is a great opportunity to become a Design Team member. I don't want friends, I dont want family.......I want one of my Followers :)


I am looking for a new DT member, and I want to fill this spot asap.

Requirement is one monthly submission, comments on entries, voting on entries, and suggestions for monthly challenges.

If you are interested, please email me with some of your favourite layouts attached and a link to your blog. A little bio about yourself, your favourite artist and why?

I am looking for someone that is enthusiastic, loves scrapping, is organised and can meet deadlines. Please email me at: shazzaalleyes@hotmail.com.

Closing date 5th November

Good Luck :)

Cheers
Shazza

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm late! I've been feeling a bit under the weather and have been neglecting some blogs that I follow--this being one of them! I would love to apply for a DT position, but not sure if it's too late.

    ReplyDelete