Pages

Saturday 27 February 2010

Meet our Guest DT for March.......

Talia Lynette



It's great to be Guest DT this month! It is my first ever guest DT position! I have been so excited since I have known about this.
I have been scrapping for a few years now, but hadn't really gotten into it until the beginning of 2009 when I started getting into forums as well. Since then I have been on two different design/creative teams, which I am still part of. I have been apart of many forums and challenge blogs as well.

Some other small details, i am 16 years old, currently in year 12 and doing my HSC, also whilst doing this I have a part time job.
I LOVE photography, I hope to do something with it after school.
I'm so excited about being Guest DT! (:
My blog: Talia Lynette's Scrumptious Sraps n Snaps
http://scrumptious-scrapping.blogspot.com/

Please make Talia welcome at ARTastic

Here are a few of Talia's layouts:


Cinders



Smile boys



Isabelle



Secondhand Serenade



Here is a pic of Talia's RAK Prize.
Talia will pick her own winner!!



RAK includes:

- 2x Craftworks Handmade Embellishments
- Rhinestone word "BOY"
- Kaiser Clear Album
- Sullivans Bundle of Buttons
- Roll of ribbon

TFL
Shazza

4 comments:

  1. Hi Talia, what gorgeous layouts, congratulations being Design team guest for the month. Love Melx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Artastic Talia.I've noticed your work before.IT is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Talia!! I loved looking at your layouts!
    :)

    ReplyDelete