Pages

Sunday 28 February 2010

WOW! Another fantastic submission to share :)

Michelle Winston - My Beautiful Oma


Hi Shazza !
Please find attached my LO for March - "My Beautiful Oma" (which I love),
and a photo of the Just Calls and Crops Prize for this month.
Art Nouveau is certainly a very distinct style. I'm not certain I have
created a "Muscha" masterpiece, but I have definitely captured elements of
the style ! I don't do a lot of girly girl or flowery LO's, so this is a
change for me.
Well Michelle, you've done well, the pp you chose for this is perfect as to are your flowers and little added embellies, wooden flourish is definately art nouveau, and such a gorgeous pic of your Oma. I love the font you used for 'Oma', you work is defiantly taking off :) - cheers shazza

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, I love that photo, and the flower cascade is gorgeous, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the PP you've chosen this month. I think you've aced the 'girly girl' feel Michelle!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning...and what a beautiful photo to scrap...xxx

    ReplyDelete