Pages

Friday 11 June 2010

Check out this Beaut! layout from......

Mary Steinmetz - Help


Here is my entry for June.
This is me in a tree, taken at Irvine Park, My goal was to climb to the center of the branch but it didn't happen. Notice the small picture is the entire tree, notice how it hangs over the walking path, yes I want to get to the center and sit down, but I got scared, so I just climbed so far. I have two birds, which I did in 2 different designer paper, 3 falling leaves, plus my one picture of the tree.
I think it looks kinda goofy,but what can I say, I guess was the mood I was in.
MAry

Hey Mary! I must say I dont think I have ever climed a tree in my life....maybe I should add it to my 'Bucket List' lol
I think you're brave even to attempt this climb! That tree looks huge!! I love your birds made out of different dp and you have your three falling leaves. Well done and thanks for playing along to our challenge this month - Cheers Shazza

9 comments:

  1. I like it. :O) Especially the birdies.
    You are waaaay braver than me climbing the tree, I always say God made me short for a reason since I'm petrified of heights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it mary.............i have never climbed a tree, not even as a child...... maybe i will one day..... just love what you did for this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary,
    I used to virtually live up trees as a child. Far easier to climb up than down mind you. Love your birds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO, Mary! Love your little birdies and what a cute tag title. I also admire your daring for climbing that totally intimidating tree!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great LO Mary! I really like how you have created the title!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love it, and I love trees that hang over paths and roads, and I don't blame you for not going much further. You did a wonderful job in fulfilling the criteria with a great layout Mary. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... lovely layout and I love those pictures!!! Great job on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous LO, love those pics!!

    ReplyDelete