Pages

Friday 30 July 2010

Another great submission from .....

Shelee Lark - Shoal Bay


Hi Shazza,

Here is my Monet inspired layout. I took this photo
from the top floor balcony of a room I stayed in at
the Shoal Bay Resort & Spa last year. I have
included all of the extra criteria this month.
The photo is the sunset, the black silhouette is
the mountain to the left of the photo and I have
scrapped using the shades of blue and green. I
really enjoyed this challenge and I hope this
inspires others to complete the challenge as well.

This has turned out just beautiful Shelee!
I love all the flower embellies you used, and
the photo is just perfect for this challenge.
Love the tag you used too. Fantastic work!!
- Shazza


3 comments:

  1. This photo is breathtaking... Just makes you wish you were there to soak in the beauty! Love the beautiful flowers you have added! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this is gorgeous, I love the photo too, all the embellishments look fantastic Shellee. Love Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I want to be there... so pretty and the embellies are perfect!

    ReplyDelete