Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Design Team Call for ARTastic challenge Blog

Followers of ARTastic challenge blog here is a great opportunity to become a
Design Team member.

I don't want friends, I dont want family.......I want one of my Followers :)

I am looking for two new DT members and a Guest Dt member,
and I want to fill these spots asap.

Requirement is one monthly submission, comments on entries, voting on entries, advertising ARTastic on your blog and suggestions for monthly challenges.

If you are interested, please email me with some of your favourite layouts attached and a link to your blog. A little bio about yourself, your favourite artist and why?

I am looking for someone that is enthusiastic, loves scrapping, is organised and can meet deadlines. Please email me at: shazzaalleyes@hotmail.com.

Closing date August 31st

Starting October :)

Good Luck :)

Cheers
Shazza

5 comments:

  1. I think I will try out...I can't believe we have Sunset by Monet as the prompt this month..Sigh!! One of my favorites ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck ladies. I encourage you to apply to come and work with us on this fantastic site and Design Team!!

    Shelee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will give this a shot...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to see you apply Susan and Angie!

    Its a great place for inspiration and I really love my DT's (An amazing creative group of ladies)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a wonderful DT to be a part of... I hope you apply! xxx

    ReplyDelete