Pages

Friday 6 August 2010

Look at this beautiful layout from a newbie......

Debbie Johnston - Fiji Sunset


Hi Shazza,
I thought I would give the challenge at ARTastic a go too :) I think I have covered all the aspects....Sunset...in photo and title...Blue/Green papers...and my silhouette is there but I didn't read the black bit till I had stuck it down LOL!!...so it is a green silhouette...palm tree :)
Thanks for soooo much inspiration and good luck with the DT Call...
Deb Johnston

Hey Deb thanks for joining the challenge this month :) A green silhouette palm tree is fine :) ......... isnt that Fijian sunset photo just gorgeous..... Oh! to be there again :)
Love the layering of the circles too!! Great take, its turned out brilliant - Cheers
Shazza

9 comments:

  1. This LO is so eye catching. Love the layering of circles, it is GREAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is stunning! I love the layers of circle patterned paper... amazing work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!!! I especially like those circles!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Debbie. I just love how you've used the layered circles! A sensational LO for this challenge!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh Wow that Sun is to die 4!! just love your creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love what you have done with the texture in creating the layered circles, gorgeous. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous!!
    the papers look like they are making their own sunset, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cool. Love all the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The focus with those circles is so pretty... I love this LO.

    ReplyDelete