Pages

Monday 13 September 2010

Another entry in my inbox today from .................

Sherrie Plummer - Nap Time

Hi Shazza,
This is my son and his daughter Bella, one of my new grandbabies. They have twins, Bella and Luke. Dad, Bella and the dogs are all trying to take a nap. But Bella isn't having any of it. She wants to look around. Great inspiration picture this month. I wasn't to sure of the color combo when I started, but it turned out really great!
Sherrie


http://sherriesjournal.blogspot.com/

Hi Sherrie! I love the photo of your son, Bella ....and the dogs trying to nap..... lol I think the color combo worked out fine, and I love the little cut out squares on the side. Love your tropical flower, with the little heart in the centre :) Great work this month! Well done!! - Cheers Shazza

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos, lovin all this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos Sherrie, love your patchwork to the side & that great heart in the big flower. great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO, Sherrie! I think the color combination is fabulous, and I love the PP squares!
    xoxo-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute, and what a fantastic memory to show at a later date, the photos are gorgeous and the colours turned out awesome. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great idea to team up blues with those brown and orange colours! Complimentary colours rock!! Love the patterned paper pieces. Try to photograph the page from the floor and angle the camera straight above next time so we can see the true gorgeousness of your work :)
    M

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always the way - babies never want to sleep when you do!! A great combination for this LO Sherrie. I like the paper squares too!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colors look great! I agree... the patchwork on the side is Fab.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love this multiphoto page and the paper composition too.. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great layout... these photos are very precious and I love the addition of the paper squares! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. great layout to help remember those special memories.
    another one here who loves the pp squares.

    ReplyDelete