Pages

Sunday 31 October 2010

Next DT submission is from.....

Robin Jenkins - Fun in the Sun


Hi Shazza!
Here's my submission for November. The pictures were taken during my brother-in-law and his family's annual visit here to Florida to visit with my mother-in-law and our family. Brian and his family live in Virginia in the middle of the state, so when they come, we spend most of our time at the beach! The colorful PPs and border sticker are from Studio Calico, September Kit. The sandcastle, starfish and crab are from my stash and the seagulls were a freebie digi stamp that I found on the net.
Best regards,
Robin

Hey Robin! Great bright beachey page, your sandcastle embellie just looks so real...fantastic!
Great beach pics and love your title on the tag. This page would make a fantastic sketch! Well done! Cheers Shazza

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful LO Robin...it really is wonderful! Great photos, colours & I do love your sandcastle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this lo!!! beautiful sandcastle and beautiful photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Roin, I love how you separated the two photos, I have never done this, I love it, that sand castle rocks. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Robin, this is stunning!!! I love the design and the fun and bright colours. That sandcastle is gorgeous, the matting of the pictures is perfection and well, the whole LO is just fantastic! Gorgeous work!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colors and sweet details on this page Robin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg wow, love that sandcastle, awesome layout

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful LO, really like the embellies overlapped on the photos and that castle is just the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pleated ribbon and the sandcastle is awesome.
    I also love the tage with the title.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great bright colours, so cheerful! That sandcastle is so coooool!!!! Photos are just gorgeous!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bright, gorgeous, summery colours you have used here... what a fantastic layout! xxx

    ReplyDelete