Pages

Tuesday 28 December 2010

Another entry today from.....

Vicky Hyninck - HOHOHO



Hi Shazza
first of all I want to wish you happy hollidays .
I'm glad I finnished at least one LO this month, my inspiration is gone and I'm a bit stuck.
The picture was taken a few years ago, I used picknick to adjust it for the hollidays.
For the first time I used spray, and worked with embossing.
Anyway, I think I covered all creteria and hope you'll like it just a little bit.
Big hug
Vicky
 
Hi Vicky!
A great entry this month, thanks for joining in :) I love what you have done with your photo and added the christmas hats....Very Clever!! I love you little added stable.........looks like you have covered all the added criteria, Well done :)  - Cheers Shazza

10 comments:

  1. What a great LO this is, Vicky! I really love your background PP and those adorable angels! What a wonderful stable and I just love the spattering of stars and glittery circles!
    Thanks for joining in this month!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great, i love all of this, great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen you work on this one, and it even look better in real life! The colours are just perfect, that background paper is gorgeous and your handmade embellies are superb! I know you worried it looked too simple, but trust me, in this case simple was the way to go! I love this one my sweet friend!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Vicky..I love your clever addition of the santa hats! Great little stable & Christmas colours. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicki this is absolutely gorgeous!! i love the angels at the top!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy holidays to you too, I love the simplicity of this stunning layout, the little nativity scene at the bottom is just gorgeous, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful page and sweet angels on it to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great layout! I love the stable at the bottom of the page... it is gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super entry this month! I love the two angels and the little stable at the bottom. What a great family photo!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool pic! You've covered all the different criteria really well I reckon! Lovely work
    M

    ReplyDelete