Pages

Tuesday 8 March 2011

A great inspirational entry from.....

Lena Schreijenberg - Rest


Hi Shazza,
 
Hereby my take on the March challenge, The Circus Horse by Marc Chagall.
I love making colorful layouts so that part of the challenge was right up my alley!!
I think I covered all other criteria as well: the animal you find in the black borders, a butterfly.
I've got circles and I've got the horse.
When I read about the horse, I immediately thought of this picture I once saw in one of my old magazines.
Fortunately I could find it again... I think that pic is too funny!
I found the matching quote on the Internet.
 
Thanks for this challenge.... I had so much fun working on this one!!
 
 
XOXO, Lena
 
Lena! Wow! What a great entry, just love the bright colors on your page. I'm so happy that you found the pic you wanted to use....and how great is it. 
I love that the horse is sitting and the gentleman is resting against him!! 
A great arty piece. Well done!! - Shazza
 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us Lena! Your LO is awesome! Love the bright, fun colors and the picture is quite funny!
    xxx-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fab photo! And love how you have styled your page around it..great colours, alphas & embellies. A top page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture is amazing, how cute are they sitting down together, I love it when a challenge just screams for a particular photo, this is awesome, great layout. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. *S*T*U*N*N*I*N*G*
    Love it, love it, love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love it!!! Great colors, love the photo - it's the best - and your use of the quote here just ties it all together perfectly. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading that people have really enjoyed doing the challenges and this is no exception! Your LO is totally awesome! That picture really is fantastic isn't it and I just LOVE your blingy circles!! Top job!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Faaaaabulous! I just love that picture and the whole collage-y feel of your lo!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete