Pages

Tuesday 8 March 2011

We have another entry from.......

Mazlina Yusoff - Cheeky Fun


Hi Shazza..
 
Here is another submission I did yesterday. I just 
love the inspiration, I have to do another one!
Here is a layout of my kids clowning around. I 
used bright colors, have lots of wild animal 
running around, at least 3 circles, and if  
you count the zebra, a horse too.
Hope you like it!
 
 
Hugs,
Mazlinahttp://scrapperocks.blogspot.com
 
What a great fun, colorful page Mazlina. Gorgeous 
elements you have used and love all the animals :) 
especially the monkey hanging from the banner. 
Great cheeky pics of your kiddies!
 Well done Cheers shazza 

9 comments:

  1. You rocked the challenge this month, and wow I love your stunning bright layout and the photos are gorgeous too. Stunning entry. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun & happy photos of your children Mazlina! Just perfect for this challenge. I love everything that you have popped on this page..the little monkeys are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome layout ;)

    love the brightness of it ;)

    such great photos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and so much fun - perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic LO this is, Mazlina! Your children are adorable! I love the bright colors you used and all your fun embellies. Well done!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous layout... the animal embellishments are fun and fantastic! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, they are cheeky - aren't they? So precious! I just love the photos you captured and how you built in such a fun theme around them - just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely cheeky faces ... but oh so cute!! What a great take on the challenge this month Mazlina. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulously FUN! I love all your little critters and those pictures are perfect!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete