Pages

Friday 22 April 2011

Here is another entry this month from a newbie.....

Tenny Kusuma - Pumpkins Galore




Hi Shazza,
I recently found your blog challenge and love it. I'd love to join the current challenge, and here's my creation. I made it about a week ago, just because I wanted to have these pictures scrapped. Anyway, I hope it's okay.
Thanks much.
About this layout:
These pictures were taken a couple years back, and I love the colors of Fall. It's so elegant and beautiful And I decided to make 2 pages Layout..to capture the best of Fall and my kids.
Have a great day and Happy Scrapping.
Tenny
 
 Thanks Tenny for your entry. Love those pumpkin photos with your kids and the Fall colours you have used. Glad you got a chance to scrap these photos.
Thanks for joining in this month, we hope to see you join in next month aswell. Cheers Shazza

6 comments:

  1. A fabulous double page LO Tenny!
    Love these autumnal photos with the pumpkins, & the way you have styled your page - just beautiful work.
    Hope we see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful double-page LO! The colours are just perfect for this month's challenge. Beautiful photos!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful 2 pages you made Tenny love your embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tenny, this is just beautiful. I love the orange on the Kraft and how cute are your gorgeous subjects sitting on bales of hay. I love the pumpkins...Thanks for playing, Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to ARTastic, Tenny! And you've made a grand debut! I just love your LO design and your fabulous flourishes! The pictures of your children are just precious! Thanks for joining us and I hope we see you next month!
    xoxo-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely double layout and the beautiful flourishes really stand out! xxx

    ReplyDelete