Pages

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Come Meet our Guest DT for the month of October.....

Dale Tiernan


Dale's bio.....

My name is Dale Tiernan. I'm married with 2 sons. 
I've been scrapping since 2003 and love it just 
as much as when I started. I love sharing my 
layouts in albums with my family members and 
also online on my blog which is 
www.daleys-dailies.blogspot.com. I also like to 
make cards and some off the page items as well.
Thanks to Shazza for giving me the opportunity 
to be guest design team artist this month. Please 
take a visit to my blog to see more of my work. 
I look forward to seeing the entries this month.
 
Here are some of Dale's creations.....
 
  
and
 
 
and
 
and
 

You have made some lovely cards and pages Dale. 

Please make Dale welcome at FS2S!!

Please visit Dale's blog and add yourself as a follower HERE.

Cheers
Shazza

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you here Dale & hope you enjoy your Guest Spot. Great LO's & cards..lovely work.

    ReplyDelete