Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Here is Karen Knights submission........

Karen Knight - Trick or Treat


Hi Shazza!
 
I had been waiting on a few things for my layout 
for Oct to arrive, and they are here!!  So tahh 
Dahh here is my layout!  
I loved doing this one.. I jut love this photo 
of Ash from Halloween last year!
 
I've added in all my diva demands
 
A house - check
Trees - check
A spooky feel - check
 
The tree with the bats and pumpkin is a prima 
vine ( i've painted it a little with green paint 
to make it look mossy and stand out a bit more 
against the Rickety house), the gate it kasier 
and the papers, alphas,number, token,spider, 
trim( the small flowers), photo corners , brads 
and washers  and  die are are all Tim Hotz. 
The hessian mat under the photo is actually a 
piece from a woolies shopping bag.. lol
 
Thanks for another fantastic challenge!!

Hugs Karen

1 comment:

  1. Just bewitching Karen...down to the ticket & the spider...simply gorgeous photo too.

    ReplyDelete