Pages

Saturday 9 February 2013

Introducing Lesley French ...

our second new creative team member.

Hi my name is Lesley and I live in the north island of New Zealand.

I am married to Shane and we have two beautiful girls together; Alana (8) and Rylie (7). I have been scrap-booking for about 9 years during which time I ran a small scrapbooking business from home for two years. I sold this as I started training to become an ECE teacher, but scrap-booking has still been an avid passion. I have been published in the NZ magazine Up2Scrap.

I am really excitied to be a creative designer for ARTastic and am looking at taking my scrapbooking skills to the next level by challenging myself and learning more about what is out there.



To see more of my work please visit me on my blog.

These are three of my favourite recent layouts.

 
 
 
 
Welcome Lesley, we are thrilled to have you join the team.  Lesley will be uploading her first inspiration layout on the 15th.  Please pop back to see her delightful work.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome Lesley, I just love your photo with the frame..very arty & such beautiful pages, with lovely hand written journaling. Fabulous to have your talent on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley! Welcome to the team, thanks for sharing your beautiful pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and creative pages with so many lovely details.
    Congrats as a new DT member :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pages, Lesley, and congrats on the CT spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Lesley, I love your work and look forward to being on the team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. now in this new version there are so many new feature and bugs fix.


    สูตรบาคาร่า
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete