Pages

Thursday 22 May 2014

Welcome to our May guest designer ...

Stina Westbom, with her totally amazing piece for our challenge this month.







Hello, I'm Stina, a creative educator who likes to spend time outdoors when I'm not sitting in my scrap room. I live in Piteå with my boyfriend Tomas , our wonderful son Jonathan and our English Setter Peak. I have been scrapping since 2005 and slipped into this hobby when I was looking for material to do a birthday card to a friend. There was never any doubt that this was something for me. I'm into most things within scrapbooking both layouts, mini albums, altered, mixed media and art journaling. I love to scrap in the colors brown, turquoise, white and green, and my style is a bit of a mix between romantic and tough.

In 2009 I was involved in starting a scrapbooking association that I now sit in the chair for. I 'm also a design team member at Scrap-Ateljén and Inkido/Papercraft Scandinavia.

Scrapbooking is a way for me to express my creativity, to get creative with my hands gives me joy and brings peace. My inspiration I find, among other things at scrap meetings in our local association, we are good at sharing tips, ideas, techniques and tutorials. Then there is the great source of inspiration on the internet where I`m inspired by blogs, forums, groups on Facebook and especially Pinterest which is a real gold mine.


Hope you find my work inspiring and take time to stop by my blog: http://ztinaspysselvra.wordpress.com.



Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us on ARTastic this month Stina.  It's been truly delightful seeing your work.


I hope you have been inspired to join us - there is still time to upload your own take on the challenge this month and we would love to see your take on our Mother and Child theme.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful artworks, Stina. It's been lovely seeing your work here. Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work Stina. I love your romantic and softness in your art. Congrats with you GD spot this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, Stina. Your work is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete