Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Welcome to our July guest designer ....

Tracey Campbell with her wonderful take on the challenge for this month.

Hi everyone,  like most of you I am a total scrapbook addict and am thankful for my understanding husband and two cheeky but loveable daughters Bronte and Paige. I work full time in the Navy and show my cats and dogs, so I have to grab my scrapping time when I can. I have been scrapping for around 9 years now, when a friend dragged me to a scrapbooking store for a beginners class....and I was hooked. I love to play with all sorts of materials and products and tend to think my scrapbooking style is eclectic....as I adapt and play with all sorts of styles to suit my photos and what I have on hand. I have always been a messy person so lately my love of multimedia is shining through into my scrapbooking a little bit.



Here is my layout created for this challenge ...


I was inspired by the positions of the stripes on the awning and the beach chair and mirrored that in my layout, by positioning the striped paper in the top left and bottom right corners. When I saw the bold colours with the enhancing black through out the poster I knew that I had to copy this so I chose my papers for their brightness and added the black elements though the title, embellishments and the dribbles of black ink. 


And here are two more examples of my work ...




Thanks for inviting me to be the Guest Designer this month and I look forward to seeing what you all create using the fantastic criteria.


Happy Scrapping, Hugs Tracey.


Thank you so much for guesting with us on ARTastic this month Tracey. Your pages are so vibrant and colourful.  It has been wonderful having you join us.


You still have time until the end of the month to upload your own take on this challenge.  We'd love to see what you can do with our inspiration artwork this month.  

5 comments:

  1. Well, what do you know. Hey there Tracey. Wonderful work on the collaboration project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are all amazing pages....I especially love your take on the challenge - it's just amazing:):) Congrats on guesting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! Tracey. I love the inspiration you have taken from this month's challenge to create your wonderful page. Your work is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your GD spot this month Tracey, I love your fantastic and creativ work :)

    ReplyDelete