Pages

Sunday 22 March 2015

We welcome our March guest designer ...

Karen McLaughlin, from the beautiful Central Coast.  I love the page she has done for us, incorporating a dog theme and a lovely quote to which we can probably all relate, no matter what our pet of choice.


My name is Karen McLaughlin and I live on the Central Coast of New South Wales, Australia which is a 90 minute drive North of Sydney. I am a wife to a wonderful husband who is very supportive of my scrapbooking and a mother of two - a 22 year old girl and a 17 year old boy. I began my scrapbook journey around 11 years ago and I mainly scrapbook about my family. I love to create and experiment with many different mediums and techniques. I also love using lots of flowers. One of the main reasons I started scrapbooking was to preserve memories and photos for my children. My style is always evolving and that is one of the things I love about scrapbooking. 

To see more of my art please visit my blog at: http://karenskraftkorners.blogspot.com.au/

Here are some more examples of my work ...


 


Thank you so much for guesting with us on ARTastic this month Karen.  We have loved seeing your lovely work.

Remember ....

You still have time until the end of the month to upload your own take on this challenge.  All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our inspiration this month.

4 comments:

  1. OOOOH! Looove your doggie page.... that bg is awesome....love your slightly shabby chic look that's going on here....YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layouts Karen. I absolutely love your doggie one. It's always nice to see your work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome as GD and beautiful layouts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies for your lovely comments :) xx

    ReplyDelete